Website McLane Company
What’s Your Story?
Everyone has a story. No two teammates are alike. At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering you time and compensation to make your story the best it can be.
Accounting Specialist – Field
GR460 DC Minnesota
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- Receives incoming invoices, verifies their accuracy, and enters invoices for payment.
- Once invoices are entered, they will be scanned and indexed into our computer system.
- This is equally a customer service position.
- There will be daily phone contact with customers regarding product pickups and customer credits.
- Excellent phone etiquette and critical thinking skills is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Daily phone contact with customers Enters customer pickup requests and credits daily Reviews customer credit requests and determines credit eligibility Enters & scans accounts payable invoices Sorts and submits invoices to appropriate department for further processing Gathers facts and asks appropriate questions when evaluating transactions Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- HS Diploma or GED Data Entry Skills Critical Thinking Skills 1 or more years experience in A/P, A/R, Bookkeeping and/or Accounting department Excellent Phone Etiquette.
- Office Environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.