SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering analytic based solutions that enable hospitals to be profitable and continue delivering best in class services to the end patient? At HealthTrust, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Supply Chain Analytics Manager today with our Supply Chain Analytics Team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthTrust, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Supply Chain Analytics like you to be a part of our team.
As a Supply Chain Analytics, you will be responsible for providing technical and organizational guidance to the Supply Chain Analytics team, working with internal business owners to improve and automate processes and information systems used to serve the business and drive supply expense savings. You will have the opportunity to lead a team to perform in-depth evaluations of all requested financial and operational data to make business recommendations, coordinating reviews and implementing improvements of data efficiencies.
In this role you will be responsible for the below activities:
- Managing, leading, influencing and supporting team in agile projects.
- Training a team of BI analysts and developers to become experts in SQL, Power BI and advanced analytics.
- Managing and developing resources to implement predictive and prescriptive analytics that drive key business decisions.
- Working closely with business owners and stakeholders to gather, define and translate data analysis requirements.
- Collaborating with IT&S to maintain data availability and quality protocol for supply expense and operational business areas.
- Planning and managing numerous analytical processes and projects simultaneously.
- Engaging with multi-disciplinary teams using data to improve operational workflows.
- Enhancing business intelligence by supporting new enterprise tools for reporting and analytics that meet customer needs.
- Working with appropriate leadership teams to understand, develop and communicate operational and supply expense data requests and reports.
- Interpreting and presenting data for decision-making needs.
- Supporting database applications and analytical tools, including Teradata SQL Assistant and Microsoft Power BI.
- Automating reporting efforts for Supply Chain Services through collaboration with EDW team.
- Analyzing system problems, program system fixes to existing applications, assist in the development of program design specifications and support the Director of Supply Chain Analytics in developing new programs to automate business processes.
- Participating in operational performance reviews on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively-responsible experience in a technical and/or analytics-based environment.
- Experience in a Healthcare or Supply Chain related field preferred.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and ETL integration tools and familiarity with database navigation.
- Technical expertise in the realms of math, statistics, machine learning/deep learning, model fitting and optimization.
- Advanced technical writing skills (i.e. data requirements and business specifications).
- Familiarity with version control systems, specifically Git, GitHub or GitLab.
- Proficiency in Power BI, Tableau and/or Microstrategy.
- Software engineering skills, preferably in Python.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
HealthTrust is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With corporate headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
Our organization operates as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. HealthTrust serves as the shared services supply chain organization for HCA Healthcare.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Supply Chain Analytics opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.