Website TERRA Staffing Group
A Local Espresso Machine manufacturer is looking to add assemblers to their team. They offer a diverse environment where everyone has a place. They always find time to play ping pong and play with their dogs that are in the office daily.
This growing company is expanding at a rapid pace but not at the price of quality. They offer the most temperature-controlled espresso machines and products to the market. All manufacturing is done in house and tested for excellence!
As an Assembler you will be taught to learn the entire manufacturing process from building the base of the pallet, to wiring, assembling the parts to the machine, testing and QC’ing, to final inspection and shipment. No Machine is the same and every job gives you the ability to be creative and build the best machine on the market.
** Your safety is extremely important to us and our clients, they have taken precautions to make sure you are safe. They have moved work stations to social distancing measures, everyone is required to wear a mask while working and breaks are staggered as much as possible**
- Free coffee, and as much as you want from their state of the art machines!
- Ping pong games
- Must love Dogs, in the office daily
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Benefits available upon conversion
Assemblers Job Description:
- Put together bases and sub-assemblies for units
- Check and QC Machines after final assembly
- Use design blueprints to put together machines based on specific customer qualifications
- Perform troubleshooting and rework as required
- Able to lift, pull, and move material ranging 0-50lbs
- Ability to work with hand tools, air hoses, water lines, electrical wires
- High attention to detail
- Stand for 8 hours
Location: Currently located in Seattle but relocating to Renton in December
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6:00 am-2:30pm
Pay: $16.50 with raises given upon conversion
If this Assembly job sounds like a good fit we want to hear from you, multiple spots available! Call today 425-###-####
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.