*Join the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry!
Now Hiring Assembly Worker
*Jumpstart Your Career as An Assembler*
If you’re looking to join a *fast-growing company* with room for growth, we have a great job for you. We are currently hiring an assembler to work at a top manufacturing plant in the area. Offering *great pay and benefits*, a *safe work environment* and the chance to* learn new skills* to help you get ahead in your career.
*Apply Now. See why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.*
* ResourceMFG has been very caring, valuing and responsible. * ResourceMFG Associate, Elizabeth
*We Require Our Customers to Offer:*
* Safe and clean work environment
* Employee focused workplace
* Safety programs and training
*As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:*
* Competitive pay
* Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
* Access to health benefits and retirement plan
* A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
* FREE ONLINE skills training
* Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
* Attention to detail
* Able to use basic hand and power tools
* Basic Math
* Mechanical aptitude
* Able to read blueprints/drawings
* Hand eye coordination and dexterity
* Basic computer skills
* Follow safety guidelines
* Follow standard work instructions as assigned
* Perform hands-on tasks
* Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
* Maintain clean and organized workspace
* Troubleshoot issues
* Meet production standards
* Work in a team environment
* Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
* Inspection of product
* Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
*Working for ResourceMFG
*If you re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
*The Assembler supports the timely and accurate assembly of components and finished goods.*
* Ability to perform basic mathematical equations, read, and understand measurements
* Ability to read & understand part, component and job instructions
* Ability to create and maintain record retention and retrieval systems appropriate for position.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
* Must be able to lift 40lbs.
* Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time
Verification of High school diploma or equivalent required
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.