Website TERRA Staffing Group
A small, local company that produces hand crafted outdoor equipment is looking to add a full-time, temporary-to-hire assembler to their team! This position offers incredible benefits upon hire, opportunities for growth, and on the job training.
This company takes a strong pride in their craftsmanship of outdoor recreational equipment and has seen a significant increase in production recently. They are excited to be growing their assembly team and creating long-term opportunities for individuals who take pride in their work.
- Read specifications and requirements of each product
- Assemble product per instructions
- Quality control
You will be successful in this assembly role if you thrive in positions that require strong attention to detail, extensive fine motor skills and taking pride in your work.
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
- Increased sanitation processes
- Mandatory masks, when away from desk
- Social distancing
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- 2+ years in production environment
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong attention to detail
Pay: $18/hr. Pay day every Friday!
- Opportunities to work from home after permanent placement
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance upon conversion
- On direct bus lines
- 8 paid holidays
- Employee discounts on all company products
Location: South Downtown Seattle
If you are interested in a position that allows you to take pride in your handcrafted work and grow with a close knit team as an assembler, apply now or call (206)###-#### to schedule your interview today!
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.