Website MASC Medical
Assistant Director of Clinical Services
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Clinical Services to join our team in Miami, FL. The Assistant Director will provide therapeutic services to youth as assessed by the treatment team.
Must possess a Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related human services field
Must have valid Florida licensure (LMHX/LCSW) with at least 1 year post-licensure experience providing direct therapy to youth.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must possess a valid Florida Drivers License
- Under the supervision of the licensed clinical supervisor, conducts needs assessments and psychosocial to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment focus by interviewing the resident and their family members one on one and transcribing relevant information
- Participates in the development and implementation of treatment plans under the supervision of the licensed clinical supervisor
- Under the supervision of licensed clinical supervisor, provides group and family process oriented therapies using various professional treatment modalities
- Develops and assists in individualized discharge planning for the residents by utilizing treatment team and written chart information to determine residents’ aftercare needs
- Attends regular treatment team meetings to provide therapists perspective to total case management of the resident by reading and discussing written progress notes from charts and communicating any state or local agency legal requirement for case management with the interdisciplinary team.
- Monitors overall course of treatment services
- Conducts educational and other didactic groups for resident and family members
- Makes handwritten entries to resident charges describing therapy performed, progress in discharge planning process, and/or other interventions
- Reports incidents of suspected abuse using prescribed forms and protocols from the relevant community/state agency
- Provides individual therapy as specified on the youth’s individual treatment plan
Associated topics: addiction, clinician, counselor, domestic, field, mental, mental health, sickle, social, tirr
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.