Website Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberte Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
What’s in it for you:
- – Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
– Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
– Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- – As the Assistant Manager of Front Office, you will be part of the leadership team and provide guidance to a diverse group of Ambassadors with varying personalities while building engagement and a sense of value for the team members.
– You will assist in creating a warm and welcoming reception upon arrival, and a fond and sincere farewell upon departure. You will exercise good judgment and a strong intuition to anticipate the needs of the guest, and support the team to ensure a memorable experience for our guests.
– P rovide feedback to the team and provide assistance in the development of the team’s skills. Collaborate with the leadership team in Guest Services to ensure the team is set up to successfully and seamlessly create a desirable experience for our guests!
– Provide support both on the floor and in assisting with office duties, paperwork and attending interdepartmental meetings.
– Maintain quality and guest satisfaction scores. Assist in developing and implementing procedures and practices that will positively impact the guest experience.
Your experience and skills include:
- – Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills that allow you to lead and manage The Guest Services team effectively
– An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of poise and professionalism.
– A can-do, positive attitude that enables, empowers and inspires others
– An ability to naturally engage with guests and show empathy; have genuine care and concern for both the well-being of our guests and fellow team members
– A desire to learn and grow and a fast paced, challenging, exciting environment
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.