” You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
The Assistant Restaurant General Manager (AGM) is the primary assistant to the Restaurant General Manager and is responsible and accountable for the overall leadership and supervision of a single Taco Bell or Dual Branded unit. Key Objectives are the meeting or exceeding of the guest metrics, Employee Satisfaction, and Shareholder Equity in the assigned unit. The AGM directly performs hands on operational work (as necessary) to train employees, respond to guest needs and to ensure proper financial returns are achieved.
- Products are made to standard. Ensures all Guest Metrics are followed.
- Ensures all Food Safety Standards are in compliance, including the physical plant.
- Assists in proper execution of all new product training rollouts.
- Assists in the hiring, training, and development of new Team Members.
- Assists in achieving all financial goals of the restaurant.
- Tracks and Analyzes sales, labor, inventory, and controls daily.
- Takes corrective action to ensure the Restaurant exceeds targets.
- Provides feedback to the management team on new hire performance.
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through use of preventative maintenance program.
- Understands language on Coaching Report.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass background check
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Must have reliable private transportation
- At least 1 year of Assistant Management experience. Food service experience is a plus.
- Able to do basic business math
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Taco Bell Restaurant Assistant General Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Bonus Potential
- ECPI University will provide a scholarship match equal to direct payments paid to the University for up to 15% of the total tuition and fee charges
- Receive college tuition discounts through our partnership with Guild Education
- Receive college credits for your on-the-job training at Taco Bell ( Guild Education partners only)
- Scholarship Opportunities are available
- Employees can receive discounts on movie tickets, cell phone service, hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants, retail outlets and more
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Meal Allowance
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.