Immediate Assistant Technician Openings at CTDI!
CTDI Offers You the Stability of a Full-Time Job with EXCELLENT, LOW-COST Healthcare Benefits
We want you to join our dynamic, results-driven company.
When you join our family, you will enjoy perks such as:
- Weekly Pay Paycheck every Thursday
- Positive, team-oriented, inclusive workplace
- Pay Increase Every Single Month
- Heath, Dental, Vision, Prescription Coverage at Low Cost
- Clean, safe, climate-controlled warehouse
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick/personal time
- Weekly Rewards & Recognition Incentives
- Referral bonuses-bring your friends!
As an Assistant Technician, you will be responsible for the assessment and repair of cell phones. Some of the other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze failed phone according to established methods and procedures
- Resolve technical issues within time schedule and provide the break and fix solution using OEM standard
- Able to dis-assemble and re-assemble Cell Phone into a good cosmetic housing
- Able to remove LCD from back-housing and replace them with a new one
- Able to remove motherboard and battery
- Able to replace screws and make component replacements
- Must be flexible to do other assigned responsibility depending on business need
- ESD knowledge from previous job and ability to pass ESD exam
- Complete understanding of phone components
- Must be detail oriented with quality assurance focus in order to deliver quality repairs
- Must have basic trouble shooting skills – Must have Rework experience of cell phones
- Must have basic computer skills and able to document repairs done of the cell phones
CTDI is a large-scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the world s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 8,000 Full-Time Employees in over 58 US Operations and a global footprint with more than 17,000 employees worldwide.
To join our team, click on Apply Now button below for immediate consideration and quick interview scheduling. Background checks are required prior to start.
Health and safety are a top priority with all CTDI roles and facilities. CTDI continues to consult with medical and health experts and take all necessary precautions in our facilities to keep people healthy. We strongly encourage everyone at CTDI to do their part in fighting the spread of COVID-19.
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
Associated topics: breakdown, diagnose, field service, field service technician, maintenance technician, malfunction, millwright, repair, service technician, upgrade
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.