Website Cutchall Management Company
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 15 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making consistent products within Domino’s Pizza guidelines.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment from our customer viewpoint.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino’s Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility daily. Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.