Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Leader
– Plans, organizes, develops and leads the overall operation of the assisted living neighborhood in accordance with federal, state, local laws and Sunrise Senior Living standards, guidelines and regulations
– Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
– Mission driven and passionate for seniors
– Minimum one year supervisory/management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, employee relations and supervision of daily operations in assisted living or long term care
– BA/BS degree may be required based on state requirements
– Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications
– Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments
– Scheduling experience is a definite asset
– A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.