Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*WILL SPONSOR H1B*
*Hybrid, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Associate Principal, Quality Assurance. This associate principal will be apart of the regulatory systems team primarily working on testing application with on new projects or existing break fixes. This position requires experience with Python/Java, SQL for Back End testing, relational DB, DevOps, Unix Commands, Etc.
- Works in an Agile team throughout the Lifecycle to collaborate on the analysis, design, development & testing.
- Actively participates in Sprint planning sessions to create stories with robust acceptance criteria while helping identify missing or incomplete requirements.
- Actively participate in all testing phases within the sprint from test planning, test execution, defect management and sprint closure.
- Actively participates in design/technical reviews to identify missing, incomplete or inaccurate design assumptions or design choices with product teams.
- You will help us take on unique technical challenges associated with testing large datasets with various functional teams on both public cloud and hybrid environments.
- Develop test plans, test cases and make sure to have good traceability Matrix
- Well versed with SQL for Back End testing. Good with Unix commands.
- Participate in analysis of the issues/defect closures by working closely with RIT Automation/functional engineers along with respective product teams.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering experience.
- 3+ years of software development or equivalent automation experience using Python, Java or other programming language.
- 3+ years of experience working with relational DB.
- 3+ years of experience working as a member of an Agile development team.
- Thorough working knowledge of SQL and Unix
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with basic Scripting in (Python, Unix).
- Trading and derivative industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Database SQL queries, as well as tools like Microsoft Excel.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.