Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*WILL SPONSOR H1B*
*Hybrid, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote*
A prestigious financial firm is on the search for an Associate Principal, SailPoint Development. This role is revolved around SailPoint integration into the applications and SailPoint development. They will need experience with Java/BeanShell Scripting, Linux/Windows, AWS, and Single Sign on.
- Administration and configuration of our IAM products and processes with an emphasis on Sailpoint IIQ.
- Developing custom integration, workflows and rules between tools using Agile methodologies.
- Planning, implementation, enforcement and review of security policies, procedures, and controls specific to Identity Access Management.
- Processing access requests and issue tickets for internal and external customers
- Leading troubleshooting and resolution of system issues that might contribute to enterprise Production problems.
- Managing assigned project work through all phases (design, build, test, cutover).
- Report on controls, evidence gathering and control execution as related to the systems and processes this individual supports.
- Work collaboratively across IT and Business departments to implement technical solutions
- Under limited direction from management, monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures to enforce best practices for user access authorization and control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ Years Identity Access Management (IAM) experience preferred
- Sailpoint Identity IQ development and administration
- Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP
- Experience working in and developing solutions for a highly regulated environment or organization that leverages a security framework (such as NIST, COBIT, etc).
- Experience with Multi-Factor authentication protocols and systems (Entrust, Duo, or similar).
- Experience with Single-Sign on protocols (OIDC, OAuth2.0, SAML, SWA, etc) and systems (Okta, Ping, Siteminder, or similar).
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system administration.
- Basic knowledge of Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.