Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Associate Principal, Software Engineering: DevOps
Hybrid schedule:3 days onsite, 2 days remote
We are looking for a DevOps lead that will help develop the necessary echo system (Jenkins based CI, CD, Helm charts, terraforms, ansible, monitoring, etc.) that will be required to migrate public cloud native Risk Framework to an on-prem production environment.
The DevOps lead needs to possess proven track record of hands-on work in leading dev ops project and solid experience (configuration & usage) in following technologies –
- Kubernetes & Helm
- Jenkins & Jenkins Pipelines
- AWS (basic knowledge, Associate level)
- Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring: Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics, SignalFX, Logic Monitor
- Projects: Major cloud migration
- This person should be conversant with various cloud (specifically AWS) technologies to help us in developing equivalent services using cloud neutral vendor products.
- Should have proven experience in running project with few DevOps engineers.
- Actively participates and lead requirement analysis and reviews to identify missing or incomplete requirements.
- Follows agreed upon SDLC procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet both explicit and implicit quality standards, end-user functional requirements, architectural standards, performance requirements, audit requirements, security rules are upheld, and external facing reporting is properly represented.
- Assists Production Support by providing advice on system functionality and fixes as required
- 10+ years of experience in building large scale, data-centric solutions. Out of which most recent 3 years must have been spent in running a DevOps team or DevOps Projects.
- Some understanding of Java language is preferred.
- Experience with high-speed distributed computing frameworks AWS EMR, Hadoop, HDFS, S3, MapReduce, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink etc.
- Experience with distributed message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations. Experience preferred with AWS foundational services like VPCs, Security groups, EC2, RDS, S3 ACLs, KMS, AWS CLI and IAM etc.
- Expert knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Nexus/Artifactory and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.