AUTO BODY AND PAINT PROFESSIONALS
Body technicians, painters, and preppers play a critical role in the reconditioning process. Making our cars look and feel new, to meet our high customer standards, is vital.
ROLES VARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- 6 months experience
- Perform cosmetic services such as bag vehicles, block sanding, body filler, buffing, masking, sanding, taping, and tear down.
- Complete headlight, interior, wheel, and rim repair.
- Follow proper operating rules, procedures, and standardized work initiatives as assigned.
- Partner and provide clear communication with other team members and departments involved in the vehicle reconditioning process.
- 3-5 years+ experience – high-level understanding of cosmetic vehicle repair
- Complete full body priming on a vehicle and final sand.
- Use water-base paint to paint and gloss the vehicle inside our paint booths.
- Extensive body repair including metal pulling, roof repair, stud welding, rocker panels, and multiple panels repair.
- Perform paint-less dent repair services on vehicles as needed.
- Concisely and collaboratively communicate with the Cosmetic team if additional work on a vehicle is needed.
It Would Be Great If You Also Had:
- ICAR certifications
- Experience working in the Autobody Industry or in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Experience painting and glossing vehicles
- Experience working for a fast-paced hyper-growth company