Website The Premier Collection
Multi franchise auto dealer is seeking an experienced Automotive Bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a hands-on, highly motivated individual with high ethical standards and a strong desire to succeed. This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who is driven to succeed in a company that consistently promotes from within.
* We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency that takes pride in the quality and accuracy of their work.
* Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* At least 2 years of automotive bookkeeping experience (required)
* ADP/CDK experience
* Intermediate understanding of accounting functions
* Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong follow-up abilities
* Willingness to take initiative and accomplish tasks
* Driven to go above and beyond the task at hand
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Professional, dependable and a team-player
* Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Cost and post deals to the general ledger while maintaining accuracy
* Calculate, process and submit sales commissions on a weekly basis
* Examine and maintain various accounting schedules and reconciliations
* Review and management of CIT list
* Remit payment for all aftersales for the sales department
* Handle inquiries from various dealership personnel
* Assist Office Manager/Controller with monthly close
* Problem resolution of account related issues
* Other tasks and projects as assigned by Office Manager/Controller
*What we offer:*
* Medical, dental and vision
* Paid time off
* Competitive wages commensurate with experience
* Opportunity for growth
* Great working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.