Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - ROBYN HONQUEST
AWS DevOps System Administration – Kafka
C2C – MUST LIVE IN DALLAS or CHICAGO and willing to go on site 3 days a week
6 month contract
SELLING POINTS: AWS DevOps System administration change management Kafka Scripting networking CICD Kubernetes Terraform Microservices
- Provide subject matter expertise for ongoing support of third-party tools like Kafka, Artifactory, Terraform, Apigee.
- Support the lower environments for incident and problem management
- Resolve complex support issues in non-production environments.
- Have an understanding of Cloud Native applications running on Kubernetes within AWS.
- Assist production support and development staff in debugging environment defects.
- Create procedural and troubleshooting documentation related to cloud native applications
- Write complex automation scripts using common automation tools, such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Terraform
- Systems administration and change management practices
- Message-oriented technologies such as Kafka
- Internet/Web based technologies
- ITLT Best Practices
- Scripting and coding
- Network technologies
- CI/CD tools such as Artifactory, Jenkins, and GIT
- Cloud native applications, including Terraform experience
- Technologies used to support microservices
- Encryption technologies (SSL/TLS, PKI Infrastructure management)
- Security controls as applied to software technologies
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.