Want to work at the 2022 Coachella Music Festival? Bluecrew is hiring Bartenders to mix drinks for fans while they take in the world s top bands and performers. This role is competitive so apply immediately. No resume required!
You will need your own transportation due to the festival location.
Role Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in the bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Working independently or in a team to mix, prepare, serve, or transport alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Engaging with customers while operating a point of sale machine or cash register in a professional and courteous manner
- Clean and sanitize dishes, utensils, equipment, or other items at the start or end of your shift
- Work on your feet, either stationary or constantly moving for the full shift
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physically strenuous activities at times, as required by the immediate supervisor
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: alcohol, ayudante de camarero de bar, bar, brewtender, cocktail, license, lounge, pool, pub bartender, wine
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.