Website Work Skills Corporation
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)–$1500 HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE!!
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a company that values input, hard work, and a committed, caring attitude? Do you value applied behavior analytic services that cater to the specific needs of each child served? WSC Clinical Services, a division of Work Skills Corporation, strives to meet individualized goals and family needs by providing both in-home and center-based services to children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. We are in search of a talented, friendly, self-motivated Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who has a desire to affect positive life changes in youth, families, and colleagues.
Our center is open from 9 am to 7:30 pm Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours from noon to 5 pm. Flexible staff scheduling allows for some remote work if desired to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the BCBA include:
- Conducting functional assessments and submitting reports that meet the requirements of funding sources
- Developing treatment plans and making changes to client programs as needed
- Providing direct supervision of staff implementation of programs and working directly with clients when needed
- Leading staff training and weekly staff meetings
- Conducting regular parent meetings/trainings
Applicants should have a BCBA and be in good standing with the BACB, or they should be actively pursuing a BCBA through current placement in an appropriate graduate program and/or enrollment in specific graduate-level courses. The competitive pay range is dependent on experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package, company laptop/cellphone, and paid continuing education units (CEUs).
Why choose Work Skills Corporation?
- Work Skills Corporation (WSC) is a mission-based company focused on helping others optimize their potential-and having FUN while we do it!
- WSC is an award-winning organization and proud winner of the recently announced Crain’s Coolest Places to Work 2021, 2020 winner of The Best of MichBusiness and multi-year National Best & Brightest award-winning company!
- WSC is a local, almost 50-year-old community-based, non-profit corporation where our employees stay and grow with us.
- WSC is a fun and flexible work environment including popcorn days, Work Thrills! employee engagement committee sponsored events, casual dress code, massage, slushy days, and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against based on a disability.
Associated topics: americorps, chaplain, community and in home participating, consultant, minister, pastor, school, staff, supportive service, vocational support/training
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.