Website Trident Medical Center
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Behavioral Health RN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are currently offering a sign-on bonus up to $20k for 1 year experience with a 2 year commitment.
Trident Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Behavioral Health RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse for our department will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels excellent patient care is as important as we do.
What you will do in this role:
You will contribute to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results.
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
You will incorporate knowledge of patient s age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care.
What Qualifications you will need:
Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate’s Degree in Nursing or higher is required
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred
Behavioral Health Experience is preferred
CPI Must be completed within 90 days of hire
What qualifications you will need:
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
Trident Medical Center is a 400+ bed acute-care facility located in South Carolina’s Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA Healthcare network. Our hospital s services include a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, an award-winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery. Trident Health is consistently named as one of the nation s top hospitals for quality and safety by The Joint Commission.
At Trident Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Charleston community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Behavioral Health RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, hospice, intensive, nurse, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, surgical, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.