Website Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for (including but not limited to) creating a welcoming first and last impression, which includes assisting passengers during the loading and unloading process. Provide prompt and courteous service; familiarize the guest(s) with essential resort services and activities. The bell person/valet is responsible for safely and efficiently relocating guest automobiles to designated parking locations, and for the timely delivery and retrieval of luggage and other items. Bell person will also safely and efficiently transport guests to local destinations by operating hotel vehicles. Drivers will provide general information about the resort and give local recommendations.
- – Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing with guests, co-workers and subordinates.
– Safely transport guest’s vehicles from front drive to correct areas of the parking garage.
– Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
– Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
– Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, hotel spaces according to guest needs.
– Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
– Ensure safety procedures are utilized with guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures followed.
– Participate in department meetings and training classes set up by The Arrabelle, Rock Resorts and Vail Resorts.
– Comply with all Resort policies, procedures and brand standards of operation.
– Ensure that the bell desk and adjacent areas are kept in pristine condition.
The budgeted range starts at 9.30-10.81 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- – Free ski passes for employees
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Accrued Sick Time
– Discount lift tickets for friends and family
– Free ski lessons
– Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
– Discounted bike haul & golf
– Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- – Critical Illness and Accident plans
– Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
– Free ski passes for dependents
One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 298667
Associated topics: ground, groundskeeper, locker room attendant, mascot, operator, public safety, reservationist, scoreboard, stadium, technician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.