DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
We are now offering work at home position with Teleperformance provided equipment. Benefits of working with TP include
- $500 Sign on Bonus!
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages $14.35 Hourly
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
- Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
- Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
- Attend training from the comfort of your own home and transition to our brick and mortar facility upon training completion
We Highly Prefer:
- Bilingual – Spanish/Portuguese & English
- 6 months call center and/or tech support experience
- Ability to type efficiently
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to listen to and understand callers’ concerns
- Ability to remain calm
- Availability to work various shifts
- Basic computer aptitude in Windows and/or Mac
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Environmental Requirements Include:
- Internet speed higher than 12 mbps download
- Internet speed higher than 1.0 mbps upload
- Internet speed less than 100 pings MS
- Modem firewalls should be disabled for proper VPN and product access
- Logical problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to utilize the client approach to troubleshooting
- Organization and work prioritization skills
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency, and perform under pressure
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: agent, call center, call center specialist, customer care representative, phone, product support, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, support, telephone
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.