Website Methodist Hospital
Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) CNC Blood Cancer Unit you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Methodist Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) CNC Blood Cancer Unit where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
You will display our core values when interacting with co-workers, patients, family members, and others in the community to foster an environment where employees are engaged and where patient care is unparalleled.
You will assist with staff scheduling, and manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
You will leads in a way that inspires commitment to the vision, mission, and values of the organization and represents the organization positively within the community.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nurse program.
You should possess your Registered Nurse License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
You should have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
You should have a minimum of two years of healthcare experience.
It is preferred that you have your BSN and at least 3 years of healthcare experience.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant is a full service hospital with over 260 beds. We provide specialized services for liver cancer care, emergency care, weight loss surgery, urology surgery, vascular surgery, inpatient rehabilitation, colorectal surgery and behavioral health care. We are a designated Center of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Excellence. This is awarded by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery. Our Sexual Assault Response Team provides a compassionate environment for sexual assault survivors ages 13+. We have received consecutive Grade A scores from the Leapfrog s Hospital Safety Grade survey. We rank in the nation s top quartile for patient experience.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CNC Blood Cancer Unit opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: board, certified nursing assistant, clinic, cnm, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, prac, practice, practitioner, rnp
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.