Website Security Finance
Do you go above and beyond to motivate and coach a team to achieve goals? Do you enjoy building business relationships that last?
Professional Financial Services (PFS) has been purchasing retail installment contracts for new and used automobiles, trucks and motorcycles originated by franchise and independent vehicle dealers since 1995. We have 58 branches in 11 different states.
As a Branch Manager at PFS, you are the connection between the local office, automotive dealerships and the customers.
If you’re ready to make a difference, join an enthusiastic team and start a lifelong career, “Come Begin Your Story” as Branch Manager.
You will know you are a successful Branch Manager when you:
- Develop, direct, coach, train, and manage branch personnel on a daily basis
- Achieve branch objectives for total accounts, profitability, and percentage of delinquent accounts
- Ensure all branch actions are in compliance with state and federal regulations and Company policies regarding lending, collections, repossession, cash management and employment actions
- Ensure Company’s SAWS methodology is followed for evaluating loan applications
- Achieve account gain through proven loan judgement and effective and continuous customer and dealer solicitation
- Ensure branch delinquent debt is minimized through collection activities
- Move debt from collections to repossession; coordinate acquisition and disposal of repossessions, accurately estimate the recovery values of the automobile and ensure they are sent for the most advantageous disposal means
- Maintain accurate, concise records; complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports; follow established procedures for customer records
You could be a great addition as Branch Manager if you have:
- Completed PFS Manager Training Program AND/OR previous finance experience
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation to use for work
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential – You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your Company set goals!
- Community Service – As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential- We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply Today!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.