The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
The Trainer is responsible for delivery of core operational training and for delivery of initial and refresher functional training at a Brink’s U.S. facility. This individual will deliver training through prescribed delivery methods, to achieve or exceed the Company’s objectives in safety, security, customer service, quality and productivity. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
- Ensure core training is conducted for new employees, regardless of product line, within assigned facility(s)
- Conduct initial and refresher functional training (to include Smith, Firearms, and CAPS training, where applicable) for hourly employees within assigned facility(s)
- Conduct functional certification process, to include training, measurement, and testing as part of official certification for hourly positions within the facility(s)
- Conduct safety training, or other training as needed within assigned facility(s)
- Monitor LIFE (Learning in Field Experience) for assigned facility to ensure full compliance with established training policies, procedures and objectives
- Conduct CIT street inspections and observation rides for assigned facility(s) as part of functional certification process
- Track and report on all required city and state permits and/or licenses for assigned facility(s), and monitor and report training requirement changes affecting those permits and/or licenses
- Ensure that safety and security equipment and supplies are in place at all times within the faci (s): Radios, Firearms, Vests, Uniforms and Equipment
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with computer software/systems
- Minimum of 1 year field/operations-related industry or training experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in safety training
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Certified instructor for Brink’s Core Training, and Job Specific Certification training (to include Driver I Smith System Training), Firearms, and CAPS (Canadian Academy Practical Shooting) training)
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: alarm, canine detection, casino, loss control, metal detection, monitor, protection, public safety, tsa, university
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.