Purpose of Job
discover what it s like to work at a Fortune 100 company and leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the service of the military community and USAA s noble mission, interns are immediately part of USAA s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at USAA and gain a career where you can make a difference!
The MBA Intern Program assists with the development and implementation of solutions to influence business decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Assists with the development of best in practice solutions to business challenges. Helps to Identify opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline exiting business programs. Acts as a functional resource to assure proper compliance with processes and regulatory requirements.
Our 2021 summer internship program will start on May 24, 2021 and last through July 30, 2021. To be eligible, you must be a college student during the time of the internship program.
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned
- Applies foundational functional knowledge to produce work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives
- Manages limited departmental projects and/or participates as a project resource on larger initiatives. Identifies opportunities and facilitates basic improvements to processes and systems.
- May assist with implementation of business solutions to meet business needs. Contributes to compliance, product competitiveness, and profitable growth. Supports the facilitation of training, communications and related activities.
- May interact with clients for technical requests to understand requirements and limitations in different phases of project lifecycle to include research, testing and implementation
- Performs routine tasks under direct supervision and within established procedures and guidelines
- Pursuing an MBA degree at an accredited university with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or later
- Graduation date cannot be prior to the end of the internship
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing, advertising, research, community outreach, communications function and/or military experience.
- Foundational and conceptual knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Foundational level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.