Valley Transit Company (VTC) is a transportation service company that has served the South Texas region for more than 70 years, providing our customers the opportunity to travel with safety, dignity and convenience. We seek outgoing & enthusiastic drivers who can appreciate a fun and social workplace.
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Regular scheduled work
- Some overnight stay as required
- CDL required (with Passenger Endorsement)
For more details, please call: (956) ###-####
- Operates busses safely to destinations, in accordance to schedules, with or without passengers onboard.
- Conducts a comprehensive pre-trip inspection and post-trip and post-trip inspections of the motor coach to ensure safe operating conditions.
- Responsible for the boarding and de-boarding of passengers.
- Provide passengers with assistance and information such as destinations, stops and connections, changes, rules for riding, and critical events that occur.
- Enforces the rules of the motor coach; makes determination of whether incidents on the motor coach require unscheduled stops or the notification of law enforcement; considers welfare of all passengers.
- Completes all required documentation and maintains driver logs according to company regulations.
- At least 22 years of age
- CDL- Class B with P Passenger endorsement required
- Good driving record
- Ability for overnight stay if required
- Pass a DOT physical, criminal background check and drug screening
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.