Purpose of Job
Develops and implements solutions to influence business decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Develops best in practice solutions to complex business challenges. Identifies opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline existing business projects and initiatives. Leads project prioritization and coordination to best manage business resource utilization within assigned functional area. May lead projects with stakeholders across multiple functions. **Remote Work Location Available**
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Leads teams on project management, business rules analysis and development, product development and service delivery.
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules, requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and adherence to USAA’s commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry technology applications.
- Advanced experience developing solutions and recommendations that will increase efficiency and improve business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 6 or more years of direct experience of developing and supporting FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) related processes.
- Technical expertise in FCRA and Credit Bureau Reporting requirements, controls and daily operations.
- Experience with establishing a strong first line of defense within a large bank operations function.
- Experience acting as a subject matter expert in credit reporting business functions.
- Experience assisting business units in adherence to laws, regulations and internal controls by supporting the development and implementation of effective compliance plans.
- Experience 6 or more years experience leadership in identifying compliance issues and implementing action to correct problems.
- Experience supporting the build of a program while maintaining your current job duties.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/12/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.