Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - ROBYN HONQUEST
Looking for a Business Analyst II to work with Security Architecture and be the liaison between the business stakeholders identifying security requirements. You will need 2 years experience and an understanding of cloud, change management, problem management. A go getter with good communication skills who wants to grow.
You will need to come into the office on occasion when needed.
The business analyst gives the insights into business need by defining requirements and assessing technical capabilities.
If you have experience or interest in information security and enjoy gathering, analysing, and presenting data this role may be for you. This position will report to the Director of Security Architecture
- 2 or more years of work experience in an information security function
- 2 or more years of technology experience
- Working knowledge and familiarity with cloud platform technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, O365)
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, or others
- Experience with processes including Change Management, Problem Management, Work Prioritization, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement
- Security certifications (SANS GSEC, CompTIA Security+) are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.