Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - ROBYN HONQUEST
Senior Associate, Business Analyst – Renaissance Risk
SALARY: $95k plus 10% bonus
Hybrid 3 days onsite/2 days remote
Looking for a Business Analyst to be a partner to both business & technology teams. You will support or develop test plans and test cases, participate in test results, verification. 1-2 years pricing and risk systems financial services including pricing managing risk financial marker liquidity derivatives equities interest rate community products confluence Jira Visio. Additionally, this individual must be comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization as well as inside and outside the organization. Skills that are foundational to the success of this role include, but are not limited to, communication, analytical, problem solving, process modelling, facilitation, elicitation, scope management, leadership and agile mindset.
- Act as a partner to both the business and the technology teams.
- Identify scope gaps and missing requirements by acquiring an in depth understanding of current state (ie, Legacy system) and future state.
- Identify product team dependencies and plan for resolution.
- Prepare for and lead requirement workshop discussions with vendor, stakeholders and product owners.
- Lead requirement review sessions with product owners and stakeholders to verify the completeness and adequacy of requirements and use cases; assist in the development of acceptance criteria.
- Support or develop test plans and test cases; participate in test results verification.
- Assist in developing strategies for knowledge transfer and maintenance of risk systems.
- Participate in the final UAT following product deployment.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. MBA/MS is a plus.
- Previous work experience (1-2 years) building and working with pricing and risk systems preferable
- Basic understanding of the financial services industry, including pricing, margins, collateral, financial, market, liquidity, and operational risks of broker-dealers, futures commission merchants, commercial banks, pension funds, and financial market utilities
- Financial products knowledge is a plus: basic understanding of markets and financial derivatives in equities, interest rate, and commodity products.
- Experience with or exposure to Agile and software development.
- Preferred business experience in clearinghouse activities.
- Flexibility working with remote teams in alternate time zones and flexibility to work outside standard working hours (ie, 6:30-7 am CT).
- Self-motivated and self-starting; working with little supervision and picking up new and unfamiliar concepts.
- Knowledge and/or vested interest in different data management and visualization tools (SQL, Figma, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or vested interest in complex data analytics supported by python and R.
- Experience using Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with process modelling tools such as Visio.
- Knowledge and/or vested interest in event driven applications, streaming and batch analytics technologies.
- Knowledge and/or vested interest in cloud technologies; experience working with AWS a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.