Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - CRAIG JOHNSON
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Business Analyst. Candidate will be responsible for discovering, synthesizing, and analysing information from a variety of internal and external sources, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a proven change agent that demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems through logical, digestible solutions that deliver key value to our stakeholders. Additionally, this individual must be comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization as well as inside and outside the organization.
- Act as a partner to both the business and the technology teams.
- Identify scope gaps and missing requirements by acquiring an in depth understanding of current state (ie, Legacy system) and future state.
- Identify product team dependencies and plan for resolution.
- Work cross-functionally to analyze and define key stakeholder business needs.
- Perform requirements analysis, story decomposition, system integration analysis, and data flow design.
- Regularly engage in agile activities including sprint planning and backlog grooming. Act as an advisor to the Product owner regarding next steps and approvals.
- Build high quality user stories and acceptance criteria; work with scrum team to refine user stories.
- Provide requirement and design support to scrum team.
- Support development of user interface requirements and design by collaborating with UI/UX tools and teams.
- Support or develop test plans and test cases; participate in test results verification.
- Assist in building cross-team collaboration and define acceptance criteria for integrated components.
- Adhere to analysis best practices for epics and user stories.
- Assists in developing and maintaining policies, standards, guidelines and documentation to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the enterprise.
- Experience in Agile and software development.
- 5+ years of experience in business system analysis or related experience
- Preferred business experience in clearinghouse activities.
- Flexibility working with remote teams in alternate time zones
- Self-motivated and self-starting; working with little supervision and picking up new and unfamiliar concepts.
- Experience using Confluence and Jira.
- Proficient in process modelling tools such as Visio.
- Experience in event driven applications, streaming and batch analytics technologies.
- Experience in cloud technologies; experience working with AWS a plus.
- Experience in different data management and visualization tools (SQL, Figma, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)
- Experience and/or vested interest in complex data analytics supported by python and R.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA/MS is a plus.
- CCBA, CBAP, AAC, and/or any related certification is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.