Website Cambia Health Solutions
Business Analytics Consultant
The Business Analytics Consultant is responsible for applying strong technical development and analytic skills to provide evidence-based decision making and monitoring of performance. It is also responsible for creating and presenting high level analysis regarding operational status and trends to leaders and business partners within the organization.
* Designs, develops and customizes analytic models used to analyze aspects of business decisions within Operations.
* Collaborates cross-functionally to build quantified business cases, business problems, and desired outcomes.
* Mines data, conducts analysis and interprets the results related to specific projects and over-all KPIs.
* Creates influential dashboards and presentations that use information to influence senior leadership on business trends and strategies.
* Monitors KPI’s and engages leadership on performance issues.
* Reviews and analyzes trends in business KPI’s, providing relevant information, opinions and recommendations to leadership regarding trends.
* Provides analytical support to process improvement projects throughout the entire lifecycle; including KPI and business case development, benchmarking and goal setting, root cause and cost analysis, assessing risk, monitoring tangible improvements and resolving data issues.
* Collects, measures and interprets process performance data; using tools such as Pareto charts, flow charts, process maps, Cause and Effect diagrams, scatter plots histograms and control charts.
* Ensures the appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques.
* Leads meetings with internal and external constituents.
* Provides financial/accounting expertise in quantifying costs and benefits of proposed activities and improvements; assists in quantifying impacts of changes, opportunities, vendor proposals, bids and contracts. Provides financial/accounting assistance and support to include analysis and reporting on programs and activities.
* Provides training to operations staff regarding spreadsheet development, report preparation and assumption documentation.
* Expert knowledge with data reporting and analysis tools, such as Tableau, SQL Server, Oracle, or other modern data and BI platforms.
* Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare industry, preferably health plan operations.
* Proficient computer skills including use of Microsoft Office products or equivalent software and the ability to learn corporate software programs.
* Demonstrated ability to design and develop reporting solutions for business management.
* Proven ability in defining, developing and managing operational measures, key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs).
* Demonstrated ability to apply quantitative analysis techniques to business situations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interface and communicate with a broad array of internal and external contacts.
* Expert level analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex situations, learn quickly and synthesize corresponding solutions, options and action plans.
* Strong facilitation skills, including the ability to resolve issues and build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders.
* Demonstrated experience with financial assessments of proposed projects, such as ROI and cost modeling.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above
Business Analytics Consultant Senior would have a bachelors’ degree in mathematics or computer science or related field and 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. MasterBBTECH_RESERVED_CHA
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, analyze, business, business analyst, financial analyst, forecasting, guidance, investment analyst, refinement
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.