Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Business Applications Analyst Lead for one of the following locations: San Antonio Home Office I, Colorado Springs Campus, Phoenix Campus, Tampa Crosstown, Tampa Campus. and Remote a possibility.
Provides leadership for analytical, business, and technical support related to strategic business functions, processes, and applications. Leads and provides oversight for projects and teams supporting business analytics and decision-making processes including business, technology, and process.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Advises and represents customers making decisions related to business and application direction and modifications, taking into account current and future business needs and opportunities.
- Manages and participates in the identification, research, and analysis of business, process, and technology opportunities.
- Works to influence and implement business and process improvements leveraging change management skills and processes.
- Advises customers on matters related to overall business analytics and decision support solutions.
- Maintains expert level understanding of business processes, supporting applications, and strategic direction.
- Collaborates and exchanges information with team members, customers, and information services to ensure dependencies, risks, and opportunities are identified.
- Leads team projects and activities using project management methodology.
- Researches complex business issues requiring expert knowledge of business principles and theories.
- Leads/participates in development and/or maintenance of complex business analytics and decision support solutions.
- Provides work direction and coaching to less experience team members, including input on performance and development plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years (12 Total) of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years progressive operational systems or data support experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Successful completion of an analyst assessment may be required.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Advanced P&C business risk and controls experience.
- Advanced Auto/Property U/W, Pricing or Product business process knowledge and experience.
- Intermediate BASE, CAS, or Subscriber Account technical systems knowledge and experience.
- Intermediate Business, Systems and Technical architecture knowledge.
- Intermediate P&C ITGC knowledge.
- Prior experience working with business application architecture or technology.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/11/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: analysis, bi, business finance, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, government, investment banking, market, regulation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.