Website ROCKSTEADY PROMOTIONS
Business / Customer Service Representative
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our local team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Business Representative, you’ll:
- Train in all aspects of account creation and management
- Help business customers with any products and services they may require, quote accurate price points and be able to close sales effectively.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You’ll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company’s culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
When you join, we will :
- Instantly make you part of our family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Start you off with full training and an assigned mentor.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you some surprise perks you’ll love.
Bring it. You’re qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to our success.
Associated topics: answer, associate, call center specialist, customer care, customer care representative, customer care specialist, customer service representative, intern, technical assistant, telephone
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.