Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* Business Development Representative / Hunter
*Job Description:* Arrow is seeking a Business Development Representative / Hunter for the South East Coast U.S. market:
*What You ll Be Doing: *
* Responsible for developing and winning net new customer relationships in our Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) services business. This includes integration services, managed services, engineering services, various post deployment services, and supply chain management.
* Once an opportunity is identified additional resources will be brought in to add support and you will stay engaged until the deal is won than exit the engagement on to the next one.
* Pay plan will reward wins and provide some residual income based on revenue for a period of time.
* Looking for an individual with solid experience and a strong network of industry contacts to leverage.
*What We Are Looking For:*
* Familiarity with Arrow’s service offerings
* High sense of urgency
* Competitive nature
* Ability to stay focused in a busy environment
* Must have the ability to manage a large pipeline of opportunities at various stages of development and complexity
* Ability to manage multiple complex engagements and maintain focus on objective
* Must have a good technical understanding of the products and services in the OEM computer environment
* Need to have a solution minded approach to solving customers challenges
* Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
*What s In It For You:*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$150,003.00 – $183,337.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-GA-Georgia (Remote Employees)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.