Website CHI St. Vincent Health
Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible of $20,000
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas has a full-time opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Little Rock. As a Clinic Nurse, you will focus on caring for our patients in our newly renovated outpatient clinic.
This is a great opportunity to join a cohesive, family-oriented team. Our clinic offers great work hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm) and flexibility!
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being. With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Connect with us today to learn more about a nursing career with CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas!
CHI St. Vincent, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, delivers care to more than one million patients each year. At CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas, you will be an important part of the state’s largest and most diverse network of heart specialists. And we are close to home with services in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Hot Springs, Searcy and Conway and more than 25 community locations.
- Support and maintain patient flow to reduce patient wait times during clinic
- Efficiently manage time by prioritizing each patients’ needs
- Return/ Direct patient phone calls
- Record/ verify medical records such as medical histories, medication reconciliations, and vital signs
- Coordinate with hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Diagnostic Testing: EKGs, Stress Echos, Lab, Nuclear Medicine
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited program
- Active Registered Nursing License in Arkansas or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges
in good standing with the Arkansas Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Previous nursing experience in acute care or cardiology preferred but not required
related skills: rn, registered nurse, nurse, clinic, family practice, priority care, specialty care, direct care electronic health records, ehr, electronic medical records, emr, vital signs, vitals, blood draw, injections, procedures, medical group, ambulatory care, virtual care, patient care, triage, exam, preventative, education, liaison, medication, prescription, rx, medicare, medicaid, scheduling, lab, laboratory, outpatient, clinics, ne, ia, CHC, #nern #missioncritical, cardiology,
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, arnp c, clinical nurse, family nurse practioner, gyn, nurse specialist, prac, practitioner, specialis, specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.