Website Belmont Village Senior Living
Belmont Village Senior Living Hiring Event
Los Angeles, CA
Caregiver & C.N.A Hiring Event – Immediately Hiring Full Time Caregivers, All Shifts
Same day interviews will be conducted and offers will be made on the spot to highly qualified candidates.
- Part Time & PRN / On Call employment also available
- No Certification Required – Prior direct care experience in Assisted Living and/or Memory Care strongly preferred
- Complimentary garage parking available on-site.
A Life Changing Career That Changes More Than One Life
Belmont Village Senior Living employees provide premier assisted living and memory care services for seniors who call our communities home. Our teams are built with compassionate, patient, energetic and service-oriented people.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Dependable and flexible work schedules
- Access to wages before payday
- Earn rewards based on attendance & performance
- Tuition reimbursement offered for LVN or LPN programs
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams who appreciate your enthusiasm
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Providing caregiving services to a group of residents in assisted living and/or memory care including exceptional ADL
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility assistance, toileting and personal hygiene assistance.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities and outings.
- Helping residents live their best life
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including booster when eligible and the flu vaccine when available
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Compassion, patience, and excellent communication skills
- Caregiver experience for people with dementia / Alzheimer’s / memory impairment
- Must be willing to commute to 10475 Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles
- Must be willing to participate in a drug screen, job related physical, and criminal background check including FBI fingerprint as a condition of employment
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and all employees have access to BV Cares — our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.