Website Western Flyer Xpress
Company Drivers – OTR Solo/Team and Regional.
You’re at the Starting Line of Success!
Trucking is in our DNA, and we know what it takes for drivers to succeed.
Our variety of divisions, routes and freight types give you the multi-track potential to grow your professional career, while our generous pay and benefits help you thrive on the journey.
With WFX, every driver starts at the pole position
Company Drivers – OTR Solo/Team and Regional
Our Company Drivers are family, never just a truck number. We offer a driving career that rewards hard work with top industry pay, scheduled home time, and great benefits along with a variety of lanes and late model trucks assigned to
- 70% contract customer freight with steady consistent miles
- Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed freight… you choose!
- Midwest regional work running the 5 states surrounding OK
- 100% no-touch freight, large numbers of drop & hook loads
- We pay up to 70 CPM Solo and up to 80 CPM for Company Driver Teams
- Paid weekly, excellent earnings potential
- Benefits available on the 61st day of employment, including major medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k) with employer match
- Paid vacation after one year of employment
- Bonuses for clean CSA inspections
- AND MORE!
- Minimum Age: 23
- Minimum Experience: 12 months of verified OTR driving, traveling in at least 3 states over the previous 36 months
- No preventable DOT accidents in the previous 3 years
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years
- No DUI/DWI/BACs in the previous 10 years
- No drug convictions in the previous 10 years
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to consideration
- Applicable / Required FMCSA Driver Qualifications
At WFX, we know what it takes to make it on the open road because we’ve been out there. Our CEO, Randy Timms, has been immersed in trucking his whole life and still works his Peterbilt 389 when needed. We wouldn’t have grown from a single-truck operation into an 800+ fleet without first-person knowledge of how driving success works.
About Western Flyer Xpress
From our central Oklahoma City and Texas locations, Western Flyer Xpress hauls it all. Operating across most of the lower 48 states, Dry Van, Reefer, Sand Hauling, Flatbed, and even home-daily End-Dump work – there is no hauling demand our fleet can’t meet. And we do it all without ever losing focus on the satisfaction and success of Contractors and Company Drivers!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver team, company driving, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, regional driving route, tanker truck
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.