Hiring: CDL-A Drivers Earn up to $90K/Year $5,000 Sign On Bonus!.
DRY VAN REGIONAL CDL TRUCK DRIVER | $85,000 – $90,000 ANNUAL AVERAGE + $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
About the Job
Ruan is growing and we are looking for the best. Ruan is excited to announce a new Dedicated customer Big Lots hauling out of Dallas, TX!
- $85,000 – $90,000 annual average!
- $5,000 sign on bonus!
- Various schedules available!
- Expect 2 days home every week!
- Home time will hover around the weekend with at least one weekend day off!
- No touch freight!
- Assigned trucks
- Dedicated Customer
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driver, company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving needed, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.