Website Hirschbach Motor Lines
Hirschbach Motor Lines Local Spot Driver Openings.
HOSTLER/YARD DRIVER POSITIONS AVAILABLE | Home Daily!
Spot drivers are responsible for the movement and spotting of trailers on a customer’s facility on-time and safely.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to maintain a neat and orderly lot oriented toward maximizing efficiency in servicing customer needs.
- Operate Yard Truck in a safe manner during numerous moves daily.
- Drive and operate vehicle safely.
- Must function and interact on a daily basis with plant personnel and compliant with safety requirements.
- Communicate using the 2-way radio with dispatch, operation and customer personnel.
- Duties and tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Class A CDL
- Backing experience
- Good communication skills
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401 (k)
- Paid time Off
- Guaranteed wage increases
- 45 Days – $0.50
- 90 Days -$0.50
- 180 Days – $0.50
- 360 Days – $0.50
- 1.5 Years – $0.50
- 2 Years – $0.50
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company driver needed, company driving team, company truck, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road company, regional driving, tanker truck driver
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.