Website Nussbaum Transportation
Drive with Purpose. Drive OTR with Nussbaum
Earn $80k+ your first year and be home most weekends
At Nussbaum, we lead with integrity, and we put people first. Always have. Always will. Alden Nussbaum, our founder, believed that if you take care of your people, everything else will take care of itself. Nussbaum s commitment to our drivers and employees has led to our placing in the Top 20 Best Fleets to Drive For, eight years in a row. Join us. You ll be glad that you did.
Earn Industry Leading Pay
We are recognized as a Top Pay Carrier offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. We pay based on years of experience and practical door-to-door miles – not just loaded miles.
With 6 months-2 years of experience
- Weekly pay $1,550-$1,650 with $1,300/week minimum guaranteed
- $0.51/mile and $78,000-$82,000 your first year
With 2-5 years of experience
- Weekly pay $1,575-$1,675 with $1,300/week minimum guaranteed
- $0.52/mile and $80,000-$84,000 your first year
With 5+ years of experience
- Weekly pay $1,625-$1,725 with $1,350/week minimum guaranteed
- $0.54/mile and $82,000-$86,000 your first year
Earn additional pay
- $3,000 Transition Bonus for experienced OTR drivers
- Paid orientation at Nussbaum headquarters that includes travel, a private hotel room and on-duty meals
- Earn Activity Pay:
- $20 for pickups & deliveries (in excess of 1st pick-up and final delivery)
- $12 for trailer swaps on split loads or empty moves
- $20/hr detention pay (starts after 1 hour)
- $250-$270/day layover pay
First-Rate Equipment and Support
We make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, consistent maintenance, and new-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in.
- Elite Pass covers all tolls and scales
- EFS Card daily coverage for fuel, additives, DEF, oil, windshield fluid, antifreeze, weigh scale fees
- All Paid/Reserved Parking reimbursed
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Rider program & pet policy
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum age 21
- Minimum of 6-months of OTR experience
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Apply today to become part of the Nussbaum family!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company otr, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driving route, tanker
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.