Website United Petroleum Transports
CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities in Dallas
The top Company Driver s for United Petroleum Transports in the Dallas area earn more than $104,000 per year. Our top-of-the-line fleet consists of Freightliners, Kenworths, and Macks. At UPT, your career path is already paved with frequent opportunities for promotion. Apply today and start your journey on the road to success with UPT.
You can earn more every year with our Driver Career Path. As you gain experience, you progress to higher levels and increase your earnings.
- Senior Master
- Grand Master
- Grand Master – 7 Years
- Grand Master – 10 Years
- Grand Master – 15 Years
We are currently searching for Company Drivers for our terminal in Dallas, TX!
- Earn Up to $104,000+ Yearly
- Local: Home Every Day/Night, Regional: Home Every Few Days
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Earn Up to $800 Representing Your Qualified Rack Cards (Limited Time Only)
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Recertification Physicals & Hazmat Renewals
- Uniforms Provided
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- 401K with Company Contributions
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Ask About Our Rack Card Bonus
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide transport services to large oil companies, convenience store operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driving, company driving team, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driver, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.