Website United Petroleum Transports
CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities in Wynnewood, OK
The top Company Driver s for United Petroleum Transports in the Wynnewood area earn up to $70,000 per year. Our top-of-the-line fleet consists of Freightliners, Kenworths, and Macks. At UPT, your career path is already paved with frequent opportunities for promotion. Apply today and start your journey on the road to success with UPT.
You can earn more every year with our Driver Career Path. As you gain experience, you progress to higher levels and increase your earnings.
- Senior Master
- Grand Master
- Grand Master – 7 Years
- Grand Master – 10 Years
- Grand Master – 15 Years
We are currently searching for Company Drivers for our terminal in Wynnewood, OK for Day & Night Runs!
- Earn Up to $70,000 Yearly
- Recently Increased Run Rates
- Local: Home Every Day/Night, Regional: Home Every Few Days
- Slip Seating
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Recertification Physicals & Hazmat Renewals
- Uniforms Provided
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- 401K with Company Contributions
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- Sitting for long periods
- Able to drive for as many as 10 hours
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, as well as grasp, lift and handle heavy equipment as necessary
- Lifting (up to 75 pounds)
- Must be able to withstand exposure to occupational hazards (vapors, fumes, liquids and loud noise)
- This position requires walking or standing for extended periods and working in environments of extreme temperatures (heat, cold, dust)
- Must be able to drive in all types of weather, shop area, & facility yard
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide transport services to large oil companies, convenience store operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company truck, dedicated truck, otr company, otr driver, otr driving, over the road company, tanker, tanker truck
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.