Website riverside transport
Pay: $0.58 CPM or $275 a day
Home Time: 5 days on, 2 days off
Route/Duties: Route – NC, SC and GA
- Trucks stay parked at RDC, not slip seat
- Dedicated freight
- Driver load and unload pre-stacked/wrapped pallets with an electric pallet jack
- Pallets go from RDC to trailer, and then unloaded into storeroom of store. There is no breakdown!
- Drivers can expect to dock, on average, 4-5 times a shift
- Pallets delivered to store unattended
- Driver reloads returns to bring back to RDC for recycling
- Drivers should be expect to be out overnight 3 times a week while servicing ATL market load
- Drivers requireed to wear steel toe shoes and safety vest
- This is duel temp reefer
Shift: Night shift – Shifts start around 1800-2000
Sign On Bonus: $750 on your first check!
Benefits: Full company benefits for company drivers!
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 23 years of Age
- Must meet FMCSA/DOT driver regulations
Job Specific Requirements:
- Must be able to physically load and unload trailer with an electric pallet jack, extensive walking involved
- ELP experience preferred
- Reefer trailer exp preferred
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company driving, company over the road, company truck driving, otr company, over the road company, over the road driving, tanker truck driver, time at home
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.