Website riverside transport
Riverside Transport hiring for a dedicated customer!
- 2500-2900 miles per week average
- May require an occasional Saturday during peak times
- Home every other day
- Mainly day running 10 hours breaks in evening hours (flexibility needed)
- Touch Freight and Pallet Jack handling required
- Multiple stops with $25 per stop pay (final stop not included)
- Average $200 unload pay on top of mileage and stop pay (per trip)
- 2500-2800 Miles Per Week
- Home Weekends for a 34 Hour Reset
- POSSIBLITY for a 10 once at the house a week (depends on where you live)
- During 4th quarter there are weekend deliveries so you must be willing to be flexible
- Must be available to work the Friday and Saturday after thanksgiving (busy days)
- Paid Vacation (PTO and paid vacation not granted Aug to Jan)
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1 Year of Verifiable Driving Experience
- Must be at least 23 years of Age
- Must meet FMCSA/DOT driver regulations
Apply online or call 913-###-#### to speak to a Riverside Transport recruiter today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, company driver solo, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driver, dedicated truck, over the road driver, regional driving, tanker
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.