Website Colonial Group
The Colonial Family has moved forward together since 1921. Our success in diverse markets is attributable to our exceptional people, who work collectively to create opportunities for our customers and our companies. By consistently investing in the development of our people, we ensure our management, operations, and support teams work seamlessly to deliver the best service in their respective industries.
With the growth of all of the Colonial companies, we look for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a company with a culture driven by diversity, innovation, and ingenuity.
Build Your Career, Impact Your Community, Join Our Colonial Family
Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Southeast and become part of our Family of Companies, a Century of Service! This supply chain solution serves and manufactures many of the world’s most essential industries, including pharmaceutical, food, and chemical companies.
**SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW DRIVERS**
Chemical Transport Drivers play a crucial role in Colonial’s continued success as a market leader by safety and effectively delivering products and services to our customers.
- Delivers packaged or liquid materials to and from specified destinations.
- Collects empty drums and portable totes.
- Collects payment for goods delivered and for required delivery charges as needed.
- Lifts and carries hoses to dispense product at customer locations as needed.
- Maintains equipment in clean, organized, and safe working condition.
- Maintains compliance with DOT Regulations.
- Performs pre-trip, post-trip, and in-transit inspections and report issues accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements is required.
- 2+ years of professional driving experience is required.
- Must have basic math and reading for English comprehension skills.
- Basic computer skills inclusive of understanding and utilizing electronic logs, employee time reporting and utilization of e-mail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. The work environment for this job may include exposure to all weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move 40 – 60 pounds.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver solo, company truck, conductores clase a, flatbed driver, otr company, regional driver, regional driving route
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.