Website Paper Transport - PTI
- Schedule: Home daily; 4 on 4 off schedule – work half the year!
- Shift: Days or Nights
- Base Rate: $20.50/Hour + $1.50 Night Premium
- Overtime (After 40): $30.75/Hour Day Shift or $33/Hour Night Shift
- Average Weekly Compensation: $738-$792 (with 4 days off) and $1,066-$1,144 (with 4 days on)
- Average Yearly Compensation: $46,904-$50,336
- Type: Dedicated Spotter
- Operating Area: Green Bay, WI
- Paid 1.5-Day Orientation
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for families)
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a total of 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program + Financial Counseling Program
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 months experience if you attended an approved truck driving school within 60 days of application or a min of 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Ask about Accelerate – our paid training program for inexperienced CDL holders!
- Must live within 45 miles of Green Bay, WI
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, company driver needed, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driving, time at home
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.