Website United Van Lines
United Van Lines has
local, regional or OTR
truck driver job opportunities for
CDL-A truck drivers open now!
Boost your truck driving business with United Van Lines! United Van Lines has immediate CDL-A OTR truck driver positions open for special product handlers. In the special products fleet, CDL-A truck drivers will handle electronics, trade show pieces, store fixtures and a variety of other commercial shipments on a less-than-truckload (LTL) or truckload (TL) basis.
As a division of UniGroup, United Van Lines operates in more than 600 locations nationwide, so we re sure to have a special products CDL-A truck driving opportunity near you!
CDL-A Specialized Goods Truck Driver Job Qualifications:
- Benefits vary by agent, please call a recruiter for more information
- Verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience with a Class “A” CDL; minimum of 30 days for regional and 1 year for nationwide routes
- Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification drug screen and criminal background investigation
- Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
- Quality minded and customer service-oriented
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a truck, company driver team, company owner, dedicated truck, over the road company, regional driver, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.