Website Hub Group Trucking
Drive Your Future With CDL-A Regional Company Truck Driver Position At Hub Group!
Get the miles that take your career further with Hub Group s Regional Opportunities. You ll find high-paying truck driving opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady, consistent miles and more quality time at home.
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Minimum Driving Experience: 1 year
- Age: 21 +
Experienced Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Our top performers earn up to $80,000 annually!
- Average miles/week: 2,500-2,700
- Home time: Weekly if requested or opportunities to run anywhere from 10-14 days
- Earn more pay the longer you stay with Hub Group!
- Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
Start here. Stay here. Hub Group is committed to taking drivers needs seriously and accommodating a work-home life balance to provide an opportunity for a lifelong career with us!
If you re looking for route options that offer a work-home life balance, our Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
Call us at 866-###-####
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driver team, company driving team, company otr, company owner, company truck driving, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, tanker truck driver
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.