Website riverside transport
Home Time: 1-2 weeks out, should most likely be home for 34hr restarts
Route/Duties: Drivers would run from KC to Dallas to Oklahoma to Owensboro to KC. Should be willing to run other triangles/lanes if loads cancel.
- Could be KC to STL to OK to KY to KC. Many options to always keep them moving.
- Loads are 95% drop and hook and preloaded. Consistent dedicated freight to always keep drivers moving 2500-3200 miles per week depending on the drivers work ethic and willingness to keep working.
- This is time sensitive freight, must be on time! Trucks can be taken home
Shift: Mostly Days but if the drivers can run nights would give them more options to get more miles.
Sign On Bonus: $750 on your first check!
Benefits: Full company benefits for company drivers!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 months of Verifiable Driving Experience
- Must be at least 23 years of Age
- Must meet FMCSA/DOT driver regulations
Apply online or call 913-###-#### to speak to a Riverside Transport recruiter today!
Associated topics: company owner, company truck, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, otr company, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driver, tanker truck
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.